A recent study by Fact.MR on the automotive wiper market measures the growth potential during the forecast period 2020 to 2030. Among the other prominent growth propellers, it is anticipated that the rising consciousness regarding the safety of consumers other than brakes could boost the demand for good quality automotive wipers.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5344
Besides this, the need to switch to a better automotive wiper in used cars for better safety is likely to contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period (2020-2030). Also, the improved performance and product innovation are improving the sales prospect of automotive wiper.
Fact.MR estimates the global automotive wiper market is anticipated to register a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5344
Key Takeaways from the Automotive Wiper Market Report:
- In terms of the wiper blade, attributes such as durability and resilience are likely to boost the sales of beam blade during the forecast period.
- Passenger vehicles hold a leading share in the automotive wiper market, owing to the growing production volume as well as high utilization of wipers.
- An increase in the popularity of the rear wipers is likely to boost their adoption rate during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to lead the automotive wiper market during the forecast period
- Lockdown restrictions could deter the otherwise steady growth of the automotive wiper market during the forecast period (2020-2030)
- Availability of automotive wipers on eCommerce is likely to underpin the sales, as manufacturers are able to reach out to more consumers across geographies.
“Innovation has been driving the growth of the automotive wiper market. Manufacturers are gradually shifting towards the production of automotive wipers with curvature to offer durable solutions to consumers. Given the frequent need to change the conventional automotive wipers, it is estimated that consumers will shift towards the beam blade and other innovative wipers for better sustainability and clear sight of line in their vehicles, “ opines a seasoned analyst at Fact.MR.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5344
Product Differentiation: A Constant in the Automotive Wiper Market
The automotive wiper technology has come a long way, and it is indeed moving forward in the direction of advancement and innovation. Manufacturers, in the competitive automotive wiper market space, are showing a high reliance on smart electronics to bring in the required differentiation to their automotive wipers.
Some of the other players operating in the automotive wiper marker include Valeo, TRICO, Robert Bosch GmbH, Mitsuba Corp., AM Equipment, B.Hepworth and Company Limited, DENSO Corporation, DOGA S.A., Federal Mogul Motorparts LLC, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Nippon Wiper Blade Co., Ltd., Pilot Automotive, and TEX Automotive Ltd.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/25/2006286/0/en/Electric-Vehicle-Sound-Generator-Sales-Majorly-Buoyed-by-Pedestrian-Safety-Concerns-Adoption-in-LCVs-Pegged-at-14-CAGR-by-2029-Says-a-New-Fact-MR-Study.html
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Solve Market Challenges
- Accurate Regional Demand Estimation And Forecast
- Data Acquisition from Trusted Multidimensional Sources
- Real-Time Competitive Breakdown
- Customized Business Solutions
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583