The report on marketing resource management (MRM) market offers key insights on demand and supply scenario of marketing resource management (MRM) worldwide. The marketing resource management (MRM) market report delivers a thorough analysis of the historical outlook of the marketing industry, current trends and evolving marketing approaches that hold significant influence in transforming the marketing resource management (MRM) marketplace.
Marketing resource management (MRM) refers to a system that assists organizations to manage and enhance marketing efficiencies. Marketing resource management (MRM) systems are delivered in the form of marketing resource management software that manages range of functions such as marketing budget, resources, IT assets and product offerings.
Marketing resource management market continues to remain largely concentrated among the emerging companies, while Tier 1 market players are focusing on global expansion through acquisition of their local competitors, according to a new Fact.MR study. Aprimo LLC’s acquisition of ADAM Software t
M&A Activities: A Prominent Strategy among Marketing Resource Management (MRM) Vendors to Address Data Silos
Consistently challenged by data silos, businesses are focused on enhancing customer experience. Against this backdrop, marketing resource management (MRM) companies are focusing on strategic acquisitions to gain technological knowhow delivering high quality data-driven business decisions.
- In 2017, Aprimo LLC, one of the leader in the marketing resource management (MRM) market acquired ADAM software which delivers a digital asset management software solution. The acquisition will allow Aprimo to offer efficient and integrated marketing operations in terms of production and publication content.
- Recently, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of marketing resource management (MRM) solutions acquired ActivePath, an Israeli-based digital technology company to strengthen the Broadridge’s governance and communications businesses.
- Bynder, a prominent leader in the marketing resource management (MRM) market has recently announced the acquisition of Webdam, a Shutterstock’s digital asset management business. The acquisition is targeted to deliver scalable and cloud-based digital marketing solutions.
o offer integrated marketing operation solutions, and Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc.’s acquisition of MackayWilliams for expanding its market intelligence business, are primary examples of such expansion strategies of leading players.
Get sample of this report at:
Marketing Resource Management (MRM) Vendors Focus on Developing Cloud-based Solutions with Emphasis on Big Data
Business organizations, in particular, small enterprises are actively adopting could-based solutions to capture rapid return on investment (ROI). In addition, the emergence of cloud-based solutions has significantly reduced the time required in managing marketing resources. While small-scale businesses are actively adopting cloud-based marketing resource management (MRM) solutions for less amount of investment involved, larger enterprises are utilizing cloud-based marketing resource management (MRM) solutions to achieve greater control over their digital marketing assets. To accommodate this increasing demand, prominent market vendors in the marketing resource management (MRM) market are focusing on offering cloud-based MRM solutions.
- In 2017, Aprimo, a prominent leader in the marketing resource management (MRM) market launched a cloud-based, full SaaS (Software as a Service) version of digital asset management solution to provide marketers with faster implementation, scalability and lower cost of ownership
- SAP, another leader in the marketing resource management (MRM) market has acquired Callidus Software Inc., a leader in the cloud-based lead to money solutions. The acquisition will enable SAP to acquire leadership in sales performance management and configure-price-quote solutions
- In 2016, SAP acquired Abakus. The acquisition was aimed at enhancing its SAP Hybris Marketing solution portfolio by including customer profiling and responsive journey management in it
- In 2018, IBM has introduced marketing operations managed hosted solution that delivers marketing operations on private cloud deployment
In the throes of the modern marketing transformations, B2C marketers are rethinking the role of marketing resource management, with a tranche of new user-friendly tools substituting legacy MRM solutions with agile alternatives. Current marketing resource management market is highly fragmented in nature, with several vendors offering overlapping functionality.
The competitive landscape section offers a dashboard view of leading players in the marketing resource management (MRM) market. Detailed company profiles can be found that deliver product offerings, key business strategies and market shares. Few of the key players profiled in the marketing resource management (MRM) market report include Aprimo, LLC, BrandMuscle, Inc., IBM Corporation, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc., Percolate Industries, Inc., SAP SE and Bynder B.V.
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert: