Competition Analysis of Structured Cabling Market
The structured cabling market remains a consolidated landscape, with nearly 50% shares held by the top five companies. Key players operating in the structured cabling market are emphasizing the provision of novel structured cabling hardware and services. Partnership with service providers that offer installation and consultation services continues to remain a key growth strategy of leading players in the structure cabling market, while emerging players are focusing on in-house service offerings.
At a global level, the labor expenses account for nearly 30% of the structured cabling installation costs, including wages of management and field workers. Labor costs vary from country-to-country, considering the variation in currency rates. The study states that companies operating in the structured cabling market emphasize on the economies where opportunities are high, while labor cost remains low.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1030
A key trend gaining momentum in the structured cabling market is the convergence of the old and new media, which facilitates network operations via an appropriate infrastructure. Leading structured cabling solution providers have been incorporating the data and video capabilities, leveraging a single network to tap into markets with opportune potential with their attractive service offerings. Mid-sized players in the structured cabling market are entering into strategic partnerships with leading companies in a bid to expand their geographical footprint.
Key players operating in the structured cabling market, as profiled in the report, include Corning Incorporated, CommScope Holding Company, Inc., Nexans S.A., Legrand SA, Datwyler Cabling Solutions AG, Panduit Corp., The Siemon Company, Schneider Electric SE, ABB Ltd., Nutmeg Technologies, Superior Essex Inc., Belden Inc., Furukwa Electric Co. Ltd., Hubnetix Corporation, Tri-City Electric Co., and others.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1030
A verified and proven research methodology involving extensive primary and secondary researches is the basis of the report with which it provides forecast and values for the structured cabling market. Data gathered on the structured cabling market has been further validated by Fact.MR’s experienced industry analysts and experts, which adds immense credibility to the report. The report serves as a significant business intelligent tool and an authentic source for stakeholders in the structured cabling market, helping them in developing profitable, factual, and long-term growth strategies for their businesses.
Structured Cabling Market – Key Factors Restraining Market Growth
- Complexities involved in the fiber termination, and capital-intensive nature of converting the optical signals to electronic, have inclined the end-user preference toward wireless solutions. This is likely to confine growth of the structured cabling market to a certain extent.
- Future shifts from the copper cables to relatively newer technologies are expected to remain slow, in terms of margins than systemic instead. Copper cables have been the primary choice for data transition among commercial businesses.In brief:
- The structured cabling market recorded a CAGR of over 6% during the period, 2013 to 2017. The structured cabling industry has been underpinned by the continual expansion in the datacenters, the increasing mobile internet subscriptions, and the constantly changing business infrastructure.
- Value of the structured cabling market was estimated at nearly US$ 16 billion in 2018, and is forecast to record a CAGR of approximately 8% through 2028.
- North America remains the leading market for structured cabling, undergird by the proliferation of data center projects in the U.S. Additionally, significant evolutions in the region’s telecommunication industry will continue to influence the demand side trends in the structured cabling market.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is projected to be a high-growth market for structured cabling, as more providers in the region are shifting their focus toward integrating video and data capabilities to leverage one network, and tapping new markets with attractive service offerings..
- The growing trend of 5G technology is expected to pave lucrative growth opportunities for the structured cabling market, upheld by increasing palpability of the technology’s trials and deployments worldwide.
- You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1030/S
Table of Contents Covered in the report are:
Chapter 1 How to Read this Report
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Opportunity Analysis in Global Structured Cabling Market
2.2 Mega Trends in global Structured Cabling Market
2.3 Market White Spaces Analysis and Wheel of Fortune Opportunity Analysis
Chapter 3 Global Structured Cabling Market Overview
3.2 Market Taxonomy
3.3 Market Definition
3.4 Scope of the report
3.5 Market Dynamics
3.6 Macroeconomic Factors Analysis
3.7 Value Chain Analysis
3.8 PEST Analysis
3.9 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.10 Forecast Factors
3.11 Macro-Economic Factors Influencing Demand
3.12 GDP Growth and Forecast of Key Countries
3.12.1 Broadband Penetration, by Region
3.13 Global Structured Cabling Demand-Supply Scenario
3.13.1 Production Volume
3.13.2 Structured Cabling Domestic Production Share of Total Demand, by Region (2017)
3.13.3 Production Analysis by Key Company, 2017
3.14 Gap Analysis
3.15 Trade Outlook
3.16 List of Fiber Structured Cabling Service Providers by Region
3.16.1 Copper Structured Cabling Installed Base and Forecast
3.16.2 Copper Structured Cabling Replacement Rate and Meters per Drop, by Region
3.16.3 Region-wise Replacement Rates of Copper Structured Cabling, by Category
3.16.4 List of New and Upcoming Data Center Projects
3.16.5 5G Deployment Status
3.16.6 List of Structured Cabling Distributors
Chapter 4 Global Structured Cabling Market – Price Point Analysis
4.1 Price Assessment by Region
4.2 Price Point Assessment by Product Type
4.3 Price Forecast to 2028
4.4 Factors Influencing Pricing
Chapter 5 Global Structured Cabling Market – Labor Cost Analysis
5.1 Definition of Labor Cost
5.2 Currency Conversion Factor
5.3 Structured Cabling Labor Indices Assessment
5.4 Impact of Experience
5.5 Structured Cabling – Definition of Various Job Roles
5.6 Global Structured Cabling Labor Cost Share Analysis by Component
5.7 Global Structured Cabling Labor Cost Share Analysis by Labor Type
5.8 Global Structured Cabling Labor Cost Analysis By Region
5.9 North America Optical Fiber Structured Cabling Labor Cost Analysis
5.9.1 North America optical fiber structured cabling labor cost analysis by country
North America Fiber Structured Cabling Cost Benchmark (151-300 feet) by Country
5.9.2 North America structured cabling labor cost analysis by labor type
5.9.3 Structured cabling services labor cost benchmark in key countries by labor type
5.10 Latin America Optical Fiber Structured Cabling Labor Cost Analysis
5.10.1 Latin America optical fiber structured cabling labor cost analysis by country
Latin America Fiber Structured Cabling Cost Benchmark (151-300 feet) by Country
5.10.2 Latin America structured cabling labor cost analysis by labor type
5.10.3 Structured cabling services labor cost benchmark in key countries by labor type
5.11 Europe Optical Fiber Structured Cabling Labor
5.11.1 Europe optical fiber structured cabling labor cost analysis by country
5.11.2 Europe structured cabling labor cost analysis by labor type
5.11.3 Structured cabling services labor cost benchmark in key countries, by labor type
5.12 Asia-Pacific Optical Fiber Structured Cabling Labor Cost Analysis
5.12.1 Asia-Pacific optical fiber structured cabling labor cost analysis by country
5.12.2 Asia-Pacific structured cabling labor cost analysis by labor type1
5.12.3 Structured cabling services labor cost benchmark in key countries, by labor type
5.13 Middle-East & Africa Optical Fiber Structured Cabling Labor Cost Analysis
5.13.1 Middle-East & Africa optical fiber structured cabling labor cost analysis by country
5.13.2 MEA structured cabling labor cost analysis by labor type
5.13.3 Structured cabling services labor cost benchmark in key countries by labor type
Having Knack for precision, I take a meticulous approach to find informative pieces of news across industries such as technology, ICT, healthcare and F&B to name a few. Follow me to catch the latest trend.