The study finds that the alkyl polyglucoside market will continue to remain a consolidated landscape in developed economies, and fragmented in developing nations, particularly in APEJ. Key players operating in the alkyl polyglucoside market include Galaxy Surfactants, Shanghai Fine Chemical Co Ltd, Pilot Chemical Company, SEPPIC S.A, LG Household & Healthcare, Nouryon, Huntsman Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, and Croda International PLC.
What are Key Challenges Faced by Alkyl Polyglucoside Market Players?
- Introduction of alternative materials that serve as effective natural surfactants, has posed a negative impact on alkyl polyglucoside sales. These alternatives have been deemed to be highly compatible to skin, sustainable, and offer enhanced mildness, thereby gaining popularity as efficient bio-based surfactants, and limiting adoption of alkyl polyglucoside.
- Presence of counterfeit substitutes and lower consumer awareness regarding these, particularly in developing countries, will continue to remain a key concern among players in the alkyl polyglucoside market. Additionally, greater handling costs associated with alkyl polyglucoside will impede their development and demand to a certain extent.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=747
Alkyl Polyglucoside Market – Competitive Landscape
- LG Household & Healthcare Ltd., has been a leading cosmetics, beverage, and household goods company. The company has taken significant efforts in developmental activities linked with alkyl polyglucoside in recent years. Apart from surfactants, key offerings of the company include hair care products, face and body care products, laundry care products, and others, wherein surfactants such as alkyl polyglucoside find wide applications.
- The Dow Chemical Company is one of the prominent manufacturers of chemical materials. Key offerings of the company include coatings & performance monomers, surfactants, standalone silicone materials, polyurethane systems, and acrylic emulsions. A key alkyl polyglucoside produced by The Dow Chemical Company is ‘TRITON™ BG-10 Surfactant,’ which is non-ionic, produces moderate to high stable foams, and can be used in various applications ranging from detergents and metal cleaners, to glass cleaners and personal care products.
- BASF SE operates as one of the renowned chemical company worldwide, through six key segments, namely, agricultural solutions, nutrition & care, surface technologies, industrial solutions, materials and chemicals. BASF SE has also contributed significantly in the development of various bio-based surfactants such as alkyl polyglucoside. Headquartered in Germany, BASF SE continues to remain a leading players in the alkyl polyglucoside market.
- Headquartered at the United Kingdom, Croda International PLC produces and sells the specialty chemicals in Latin America, Asia, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and Europe. Personal care, industrial chemicals, life sciences and performance technologies are key segments through which the company operates. Diversaclean™ CS is a stable surfactant blend developed by Croda, which delivers excellent wetting and cleaning performance of non-ionics, along with green profile and alkaline stability of sugar-based alkyl polyglucoside.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=747
What are key Growth Drivers of the Alkyl Polyglucoside Market?
- Widespread traction of sugar surfactants, in light of their non-toxic and eco-friendly nature, has broadened the scope of alkyl polyglucoside market growth. The sugar surfactants are devoid of incompatibility issues and limitations in terms of aesthetics, foam quality, stability, and shelf-life, faced with bio-surfactants.
- Alkyl polyglucoside continues to gain popularity as an effective enhanced oil recovery (EOR) agent, in light of its phase behavior and lower interfacial tensions (IFT) – an imperative property sought in oilfield EOR applications.
- Constant search for surfactants based on renewable materials is likely to favor alkyl polyglucoside sales, despite their limited penetration into the market owing to low production flexibility and scalability.
- The upward trend of green, bio-degradable surfactants has significantly revved up the adoption of alkyl polyglucoside, owing to its higher wetting and dispersing attributes, along with unmatched stability and solubility.
- Shampoo formulations remain a key application area of alkyl polyglucoside, as its improved cleansing and foaming properties enable better removal of solid contaminants. Leading personal care product manufacturers have been opting for alkyl polyglucoside, to save on manufacturing costs and offer higher value products.
You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/747/S
- The alkyl polyglucoside market registered a CAGR of over 7% during 2014 to 2018. Growth of the alkyl polyglucoside industry has been underpinned by stringent regulations by authorities such as CEFIC and ECHA regarding environment hazards of inorganic surfactants, along with the growing trend of green surfactants.
- The alkyl polyglucoside market is estimated to surpass revenues worth US$ 1,100 Mn in 2019, and register a Y-o-Y growth at over 8% in 2020.
- Europe remains the leading market for alkyl polyglucoside, owing to robust adoption of this bio-based surfactant in light of the product’s relatively low toxicity, which further complies with regulations of the regional enforcement authorities, such as REACH, ECHA and EEA.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to be the high-growth market for alkyl polyglucoside, propelled by growing need for agrochemical formulations, where these surfactants play a vital role.
Insights and forecast of the alkyl polyglucoside market offered in this report are backed by a robust, proprietary research methodology that involves comprehensive secondary and primary researches. Intelligence derived from the primary interviews have been used for validating the information obtained from the secondary researches, and the data compiled has further been validated by our in-house industry experts. This report serves as an authentic resource for businesses in the alkyl polyglucoside market in making factual decisions for future growth of their businesses.
Table of Contents Covered in the report are:
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Summarizing Key Findings
1.2. Wheel of Fortune
1.3. Opportunity Assessment
1.4. Mega Trends
2. Global Alkyl Polyglucoside Market Introduction
3. Global Alkyl Polyglucoside Industry Overview
3.1. Global Alkyl Polyglucoside Market Value & Volume Forecast and Analysis
3.2. Surfactants Production By Region
3.3. Consumer Spending Analysis on Surfactants
3.4. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis and Operating Margins
3.6. Market Dynamics
3.7. PESTLE Analysis
3.8. Pricing Analysis
3.9. Competition Matrix
3.10. Impact of Homecare Industry on Alkyl Polyglucosides Market
3.11. Contribution of Middle Tire Companies in the Market
4. Global Alkyl Polyglucoside Market Historical Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
4.1. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tons) by Product Type
4.1.6. Y-o-Y growth Comparison by Product Type, 2014-2029
4.1.7. Market Attractiveness by Product Type
4.2. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tons) by Applications
22.214.171.124. Surface Cleaners
126.96.36.199. Dishwashing Detergents
188.8.131.52. Laundry Detergents
184.108.40.206. Other Homecare Products
4.2.2. Personal Care
220.127.116.11. Bath Products
18.104.22.168. Cleansers & Wipes
22.214.171.124. Oral Care
126.96.36.199. Other Personal Care Products
4.2.3. Industrial & Institutional Cleaners
4.2.4. Agricultural Chemicals
4.2.5. Oil Fields
4.2.6. Admixtures for Cement, Concrete & Plaster
4.2.8. Y-o-Y growth Comparison by Applications, 2014-2029
4.2.9. Market Attractiveness by Applications
4.3. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tons) by Primary Function
4.3.1. Cleansing Agent
4.3.2. Emulsifying Agent
4.3.3. Wetting Agent
4.3.4. Degreasing Agent
4.3.5. Solubilizing Agent
4.3.7. Foaming Agent
4.3.9. Y-o-Y growth Comparison by Primary Function, 2014-2029
4.3.10. Market Attractiveness by Primary Function
4.4. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tons) by Region
4.4.1. North America
4.4.2. Latin America
4.4.7. Y-o-Y growth Comparison by Primary Function, 2014-2029
4.4.8. Market Attractiveness by Primary Function
5. North America Alkyl Polyglucoside Market Historical Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
5.1. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tons) Comparison, By Country
5.1.1. US Market Size & Forecast Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tons)
5.1.2. Canada Market Size & Forecast Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tons)
5.2. Analysis (2014-2018) and Forecast (2019-2029) by Product Type
5.2.6. Y-o-Y growth Comparison by Product Type, 2014-2029
5.2.7. Market Attractiveness by Product Type
5.3. Analysis (2014-2018) and Forecast (2019-2029) by Applications
188.8.131.52. Surface Cleaners
184.108.40.206. Dishwashing Detergents
220.127.116.11. Laundry Detergents
18.104.22.168. Other Homecare Products
5.3.2. Personal Care
22.214.171.124. Bath Products
126.96.36.199. Cleansers & Wipes
188.8.131.52. Oral Care
184.108.40.206. Other Personal Care Products
5.3.3. Industrial & Institutional Cleaners
5.3.4. Agricultural Chemicals
5.3.5. Oil Fields
5.3.6. Admixtures for Cement, Concrete & Plaster
5.3.8. Y-o-Y growth Comparison by Applications, 2014-2029
5.3.9. Market Attractiveness by Applications
5.4. Analysis (2014-2018) and Forecast (2019-2029) by Primary Function
5.4.1. Cleansing Agent
5.4.2. Emulsifying Agent
5.4.3. Wetting Agent
5.4.4. Degreasing Agent
5.4.5. Solubilizing Agent
5.4.7. Foaming Agent
5.4.9. Y-o-Y growth Comparison by Primary Function, 2014-2029
5.4.10. Market Attractiveness by Primary Function
Having Knack for precision, I take a meticulous approach to find informative pieces of news across industries such as technology, ICT, healthcare and F&B to name a few. Follow me to catch the latest trend.